Tuesday, September 29, 2009



When it comes to tradition, there is no place like The Bayou for friends and fun. We've reunited at said location for years. There's nothing like familiarity and sweet potato fries to satisfy nostalgia.



And that handsome fellow is one of my favorite people on the planet. Words cannot express how much it makes my heart sing that he will be returning to Utah more frequently!



There's another long-time friend, Nique. This girl is so exquisite that she can get away with wearing a snuggie out on the town; seriously, men eyed her across the room. Here you see her modeling that soft blue contraption only sold on infomercials.



This picture seems to be missing someone. It's rare for the three of us to be together without Michelle :(



Even so, we had a great time. I included this photo of Andre because he has such a great laugh. I feel like the funniest person on Earth when he's around!



Another blast from the past is Wendy, there on the right. She used to work with us all at that Italian restaurant, but now serves at The Bayou.



Later, I hung out with Andre at his room in the Sheraton. I wonder if he was looking out that window feeling sentimental about his old stomping grounds or whether the view was simply appealing...



Must've been the lovely view. I stepped on the balcony to try to capture the city lights in the background, but this was the best I managed. One thing will never change---we're both shameless posers!



After hours of fun (shopping at Fashion Place, walking to Red Rock, then trekking further to The Bayou) it was time to face that lonely hallway that would take me from one of my closest friends. I miss...

2 comments:

  1. wow what a blast from MY past to see andre!! great pics. you're looking beautiful as always. say hi to andre for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete