Monday, September 14, 2009

Sneaky Snake


It's no secret that I fear very few animals in the world, least of all, snakes. I'd say my phobia is limited to 7 lb chihuahuas, but that's a whole different story. For the sake of foreshadowing, you see me here posing with Nommi, my nephew Ammon's beautiful python---she's seriously stunning.



That said, I must admit, I found it mildly disturbing when I caught a teeny little snake in my room the other day. Topie asked me if it was real and I distractedly said, "No," until I actually turned around and found it coiled on my rug. Do snakes and spiders secretly crawl on my face at night?



Luckily, Topie is well on her way to appreciating animals the way I do.



So to show our appreciation, we allowed "Snakey" to live and be free.



Goodbye, my little friend. No more sneaking into my room...

No comments:

Post a Comment