Sunday, December 6, 2009



Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, my few Halloween photos are long overdue. The holidays this year will likely ALL be a blur, since my work schedule permits little family interaction on any of those days (cursed 24 hour emergency clinics). But on Halloween, at least, I was able to rush, and I mean rush, home from Salt Lake, just in time to catch an eerie moon for trick-or-treating.



Topaz wanted to be a cat, but was very particular about HOW she would wear her costume. She was adorable, nonetheless. This was the first time she was brave enough to knock on doors and say "trick or treat." I felt very cheesily sentimental in the background, my little heart bursting as she made her way on her quest, candy-bag in tow, up each and every unknown stairway.


Later we met up with the Christensen crew. Ammon there, was the Grim Reaper. Why I'm still alive, I just don't know. Topie loved pairing up with all the kids. She'd waited all night for Little Kevie's arrival.



And that was our best attempt at scary faces. But it just goes to show, even whirlwind holidays can be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment